Below are samples of my writing from my academic years.
- A series of non-fiction short stories surrounding the lives of contemporary, young authors from the Greater Toronto Area: Record One: Peep Show | Record Two: Night and Day | Record Three: Shame
- Stories originally written for various University of Toronto professional writing courses, including Community and Writing and Expressive Writing: Opening the Lampshade
- Originally created for the “Writing in Web 2.0” course at the University of Toronto, this blog details adventures with my then-partner who had ulcerative colitis: He Has UC. The story “UR IN LUCK: When Nature Calls on a Nature Walk” is from this blog.
- Originally written for Science and Writing in the University of Toronto: Going Green: The Consumption and Inner-Workings of Cannabis
- Originally written for the History and Writing course in the University of Toronto: Mararia!